Call for Abstract
12th European Conference on Surgery & Cosmetology, will be organized around the theme “Emphasizing the Grasp on Surgery and Cosmetology”
Euro Surgery 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Euro Surgery 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
General Surgery is specialized. in surgery that focuses on abdominal parts including large and small intestine, esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, gallbladder etc. It includes diagnosis, operative management and its complications associated with head and neck. They also deal with diseases involving the skin, breast, soft tissue, trauma, Peripheral artery disease and hernias and perform endoscopic procedures such as gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
- Track 1-1Digital Subtraction Angiography
- Track 1-2Hernia Repair
- Track 1-3Acute Care and Emergency Surgery
- Track 1-4Podiatry Surgery
The specialty of this surgery concerns related to the heart and its vessel treated by the Cardiac Surgeons to cure complications of several diseases like grafting, congenital or vascular disease and this field also includes heart transplantation. Cardiac surgery has been described as a dying specialty with the astronomical growth of the field becoming overshadowed by its impending decline. The increasing use of less invasive methods is shifting the landscape away from open surgery toward the interventional techniques already dominated by other specialties
- Track 2-1Open Heart Surgery
- Track 2-2Heart Transplant
- Track 2-3Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Track 2-4Minimally Invasive Surgery
The surgical subspecialty of this field includes treatment of diseases of the vascular system, arteries, veins and lymphatic circulation, which is managed by medical therapy, catheter procedures, and surgical reconstruction. The vascular surgeon is trained in the diagnosis and management of diseases affecting all portions of the vascular system excluding the coronaries and intracranial vasculature.
- Track 3-1Angioplasty
- Track 3-2Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Track 3-3Vascular Bypass Grafting
- Track 3-4Open Aortic Surgery
Plastic surgery is developing now days which is rebuilding, recreation, or adjustment of the human body. It is mainly work with the imperfections brought about by injury, malignant growth expulsion, consumes or illness forms. It quite often utilizes a skin unite, either from the patient or from a benefactor or for both stylish and practical purposes.
- Track 4-1Craniofacial Surgery
- Track 4-2ENT surgery
- Track 4-3Aesthetic Surgical & Non-Surgical Procedures
- Track 4-4Reconstructive Surgery
- Track 5-1Endoscopic surgery
- Track 5-2Internal sphincterotomy
- Track 5-3Colectomy
- Track 5-4Rectopexy
Orthopedic Surgery is specifically devoted to the care of the musculoskeletal system and subjected to deal with acute injuries, congenital disorders and conditions of the muscles, bones, ligaments, nerves, joints, tendons. It focuses on largely with reconstruction for adults and joint replacement, spine surgery, sports medicine, pediatric, and rehabilitation, physical medicine.
- Track 6-1Joint reconstruction
- Track 6-2Spine Surgery
- Track 6-3Musculoskeletal Tumour Surgery
- Track 6-4Arthroscopic Surgery
This surgery is a subspecialty inside medication that manages states of the ear, nose, and throat and structures associated with head and neck. It is ordinarily comprises of functional diseases that affect the senses and events of eating, drinking, speaking, breathing, swallowing, and hearing. ENT surgery can help fix injuries or defects in these areas that cause problems such as pain, frequent infections, and breathing problems.
- Track 7-1Otology and Neurotology
- Track 7-2Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Track 7-3 Laryngology
- Track 7-4Microvascular reconstruction repair
Endocrine surgery specializes in diseases of the thyroid, endocrine, and adrenal glands afflicted with disorders. The relatively new specialty of endocrine surgery merges technical involvement with operating knowledge of the physiological changes related to endocrine excess and deficiency. Though there has traditionally been a divide between medical and surgical approaches to disease management, the comparatively new specialty of endocrine surgery merges technical experience with operating knowledge of the physiological changes related to endocrine excess and deficiency.
- Track 8-1Pancreatic Surgery
- Track 8-2Resection of Substernal Goiter
- Track 8-3Thyroid Surgery
- Track 8-4Parathyroid Surgery
Transplantation surgery is a surgical system in which a tissue or organs like kidney, liver, heart, pancreas, thymus is exchanged from a donor to a receiver or preliminary with one part in the body. Organ givers might live, mind dead, through circulatory demise
- Track 9-1Heart-lung transplantation
- Track 9-2Liver transplantation
- Track 9-3Pancreatic islets transplantation
Trauma surgery is the specialization in surgery that emphases on the treatment and care of injuries, often life-threatening, that are caused by impact forces and utilizes both operative and non-operative management to treat traumatic injuries, resuscitating and stabilizing and later evaluating and managing the patient.
- Track 10-1Chronic Trauma
- Track 10-2Emergency Trauma
- Track 10-3 Poly-trauma, Damage Control And Mass Casualty Events
Ophthalmic surgery is specialized surgery performed on the eye or its adnexa. The eye is a very delicate organ, and requires extreme maintenance before, during, and after a surgical procedure to minimize or prevent further damage.
- Track 11-1Refractive surgery
- Track 11-2Corneal surgery
- Track 11-3Oculoplastic surgery
- Track 11-4Cataract surgery
This surgical form tends to remove the cancer and an area of healthy tissue surrounding it, also known as a clear margin or clear excision, in order to obviate the cancer from recurring in that area. As part of the team, experts provide opinion about biopsy procedures, optimal image guidance, and the likelihood of achieving clear margins of more advanced disease.
- Track 12-1Curative Surgery
- Track 12-2Palliative surgery
- Track 12-3Supportive surgery
- Track 12-4preventive surgery
Robotic surgery is a type of minimally invasive surgery that operates on patients through large incisions. It was developed to enhance the capabilities of surgeons performing open surgery to control the instruments, either a direct telemanipulator or through computer control system.
- Track 13-1Gallbladder removal
- Track 13-2Hysterectomy
- Track 13-3Mitral valve repair
- Track 13-4Minimally Invasive Surgery
Obstetrics and gynecological surgery is medical specialty that the medicine encompasses the 2 subspecialties of obstetrics is covering pregnancy, childbirth, and therefore the postnatal expanse and gynecology is covering the health of the female system.
- Track 14-1Endometrial Ablation
- Track 14-2Female Genital Mutilation
- Track 14-3Urogynecologist
- Track 14-4Vaginectomy and Vulvectomy
Neurosurgery is involved with the interference, diagnosis, surgical operation, and rehabilitation of disorders that have an effect on any portion of nervous system together with the brain, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system and are responsible to treat the underlying reason for back pain as hostile conservative treatments.
- Track 15-1Neurological Disorders
- Track 15-2Spine Surgery & Disorders
- Track 15-3Brain Tumour and Gliomas
- Track 15-4Neuro-Oncology
This surgery is also identified as weight loss surgery which includes different procedures performed on those who have obesity or fat by reducing the dimensions of the abdomen with a gastric band or through removal of a section of the abdomen. It will recover many of the medical conditions connected to obesity, particularly type 2 Diabetes.
- Track 16-1Gastric bypass surgery
- Track 16-2Implantable gastric stimulation
- Track 16-3Biliopancreatic diversion
- Track 16-4Sleeve gastrectomy
Pediatric Surgery involves the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. It provides the highest quality and unique nature of medical and surgical care of children Pediatric surgeons perform inpatient and outpatient surgeries, as well as pre testing and patient consultations to determine the need for an operation.
- Track 17-1Pediatric rehabilitation
- Track 17-2Adolescent medicine
- Track 17-3Specialty care
- Track 17-4Pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgery
Laparoscopic surgery is a specific technique for performing surgery used for gall bladder. Specialized instruments and camera known as a laparoscope are passed through the trocars throughout the technique. It transfers images from the abdominal cavity to high-resolution video monitors in the operating room.
- Track 18-1Robotic laparoscopic surgery
- Track 18-2Non-robotic hand guided assistance systems
- Track 18-3 Advanced inguinal hernia laparoscopic surgery
- Track 18-4Minimally Invasive Surgery
Prosthetic surgery is a term used for surgical procedures that aim to improve the condition of the oral tissues to enable a removable denture to rest on marked bony protuberances or undercuts, with no interfering muscle attachments, flabby soft-tissue excess or hyperplastic oral mucosa.
- Track 19-1Prosthetic Implant Surgery
- Track 19-2Bone Surgery
- Track 19-3 Alveoloplasty
- Track 19-4Tuberosity reduction
This surgical procedure altered physical and sexual characteristics of transgender person to an identified gender. Some standards have established to of care for receiving this surgery including psychological evaluation, and a period of real-life experience living in the desired gender.
- Track 20-1Tracheal shave
- Track 20-2Vaginectomy
- Track 20-3Breast augmentation
- Track 20-4Sex reassignment surgery
This surgery will take the patients of trauma care and applied them with other urgent, time-sensitive surgical conditions. The Surgery team provides the complete series of care to patients who are critically ill with acute surgical emergencies, shock, respiratory failure, and advanced multi-organ failure, in accumulation to caring for patients with traumatic injuries.
- Track 21-1Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Track 21-2Ambulatory Surgery
- Track 21-3Surgical Nursing
- Track 21-4Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
The aim of perioperative care is to deliver improved conditions for patients before surgery, all through operation, and afterward. Perioperative care is the caution that will be provided before, throughout and after operation. It is usually provided in hospitals, in operation centers attached to hospitals, in self-supporting operation centers or health care providers' offices.
- Track 22-1Neuro-anaesthesia and Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Track 22-2Regional Anaesthesia and Acute pain
- Track 22-3Labour Anaesthesia and Child Birth
- Track 22-4Paediatric Anaesthesia
Perioperative nursing works with patients who are having operative or other invasive procedures and provide care to patients before, during and after surgery. Nurses work closely with Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, assistants, Surgical Technologists.
- Track 23-1Circulating nurse
- Track 23-2RN First Assistant
- Track 23-3Perianaesthesia nursing
- Track 23-4Instrument nurse
Surgical instruments are tools or devices for execution of specific actions or carrying out desired possessions during a surgery or operation, such as modifying biological tissue, or to provide access for viewing it. This is the activity of providing assistance to a surgeon with the proper handling of surgical instruments during an operation, by a specialized professional, usually a surgical technologist or a nurse or radiographer.
- Track 24-1Biomedical instrumentation
- Track 24-2Fiber optic endoscopes
- Track 24-3Proper sterilization
Some advancement are done now days to simplify Complicated procedures such as natural and artificial organ transplants, neurosurgery, laparoscopic surgery, and "laser" surgery through the usage of the Internet, telemedicine and soon, surgeons will be able to operate on patients remotely via live webcasts.
- Track 25-1Vertebral augmentation
- Track 25-2Scoliosis surgery
- Track 25-3Corneal and lens-based refractive surgery
- Track 25-4Surgical Stapling Devices
Dermatologic surgery deals with the treatment of medical and cosmetic conditions of the skin, hair, mucous membranes and other tissues by various surgical, reconstructive, cosmetic and non-surgical methods. The purpose of dermatologic surgery is to repair and/or improve the function and cosmetic appearance of skin tissue.
- Track 26-1Laser resurfacing and Skin rejuvenation
- Track 26-2Dermabrasion
- Track 26-3Hair restoration and Laser hair removal
- Track 26-4Birthmark correction