Recommended Global Surgery Webinars & Conferences
Europe & UK
Asia Pacific & Middle East
Euro Surgery 2023
- About Conference
- Why to Attend?
- Participation Options and Benefits
- Who should attend?
- Scientific Sessions
- Market Analysis
The organizing committee is glad to invite all the participants to attend 14th European Conference on Surgery and Cosmetology to be seized on October 23-24, 2022 in London, UK which prompt Keynote Oral, Poster presentation, exhibition from the best incredible speakers round the world. Our objective is to unite all the individuals indulged in this vast arena to share the knowledge and explore novel thoughts with the renowned and honorable persons form top universities across the globe.
Euro Surgery 2023 delighted to welcome all the interested and enthusiastic applicants across the world to its prestigious Surgery Conference with a target audience of Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Professors and scholars, Anesthesiologists, Nurses, Residents Fellowship holders, surgical tool technicians, Pharmaceutical and Healthcare industries.
Euro Surgery 2023 is an entirely a physical annual assembly that’s designed for all associates of experienced Surgeon, trainer, or an Allied Health experts, there is an enormous measure of content intended to retain you up so far within the swiftly developing field of surgery
Why to Attend?
- The Surgery conference cooperates with associates around the world who focused on learning concerning surgical and its specialties. This is often the best opportunity to reach the largest gathering participants. This event is recognized for distribution the data demonstrations, knowledge, information and B2B meetings with industrialists and prospective clients to form a splash with innovative products.
- Advantage from updates and bits of knowledge on the newest surgery procedure, and in addition recommendations for guaranteeing best practice and Potentiate results.
- Associate with 200+ amazing representatives who are included in surgery issue resolve shared difficulties and expansion from the broad familiarization of others.
- Attend a range of informative seminars, engaging interactive presentations, and keynote panel discussions with key policy manufactures and specialists in Surgery Conference
- Be the first to showcase your research, innovation, and brand to gain competitive advantages. Meet your target audience and explore your product and services.
- To Meet Experts
- Learning in a New Space
- New Tips & Tactics
- Global Networking
- Rebuild New Customer Base
- Brand Establishment
- Best platform for international business and Networking opportunities
- Keynote forums by eminent Professors, Researchers
- Novel techniques to benefit your research and innovation
- Open Innovation Challenges
- Meet the Editors of referred journals, Society and Association members across the world
- Poster presentations by Young Researchers on Surgery
- Excellent platform to showcase the latest innovations and concepts in the Neurosurgery
- Lectures from prominent speakers
Participation Options and Benefits
Euro Surgery 2023, provides the participants with different modes or ways to participate as Delegate or Speaker under either ACADEMIC / STUDENT / BUSINESS Category. Mode of participation is Berlin, Germany through Power Point Presentation/ Video Presentation on Cisco Berlin, Germany.
- Keynote speaker: 45-50 minutes
- Speaker (oral presentation): 25-30 minutes (only one person can present)
- Speaker (workshop): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Speaker (special session): 45-50 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Speaker (symposium): more than 45 minutes (more than 1 can present)
- Delegate(only registration): will have access to all the sessions with all the benefits of registration
- Poster presenter: can present a poster and enjoy the benefits of delegate
- Remote attendance: can participate via video presentation or e-poster presentation
- Exhibitor: can exhibit his/her company’s products by booking exhibitor booths of different sizes
- Media partner
- Attend Keynote Presentation by world’s most eminent researchers
- Access to all the sessions
- Get Participation certificate
- Get worldwide acknowledgment to your profile and Research
- Get your abstracts published with unique DOI in International Journals
- Get up to 50% discounts for publishing your entire article in our open access International Journals
- Get Handbooks and conference kits
- Get an access to the network with eminent personalities from worldwide
- To learn and expand the knowledge from Top Surgeons, Professionals
- Get your Abstract published and Certified for your participation
- Mark new links and trigger your profession
- Acquire a global exposure to your research idea
Who should attend?
Scientists and researchers related to the broad areas of Health care, Epidemiology, Cosmetology & Surgery are most likely to attend Euro Surgery 2023 and utilize the scope of extending their skills and their work on basic and significant applications. The Euro Surgery 2023 will be useful to participants from both the Industry and Academia working in all the domains of Health care sectors, all other target audience includes:
- Health care experts
- Nurse practitioners
- Health care analysts
- Business delegates
- Young Researchers
- Advertising and Promotion Agency Executives
- Professionals in media sector
- Fellowship Holders
- Surgical Technicians
- Medical Students
- Healthcare and pharmaceutical companies
Track 1: General Surgery – General Surgery is specialized. in surgery that focuses on abdominal parts including large and small intestine, esophagus, stomach, liver, pancreas, gallbladder etc. It includes diagnosis, operative management and its complications associated with head and neck. They also deal with diseases involving the skin, breast, soft tissue, trauma, Peripheral artery disease and hernias and perform endoscopic procedures such as gastroscopy and colonoscopy.
- Digital Subtraction Angiography
- Hernia Repair
- Acute Care and Emergency Surgery
- Podiatry Surgery
Track 2: Cardiac Surgery – The specialty of this surgery concerns related to the heart and its vessel treated by the Cardiac Surgeons to cure complications of several diseases like grafting, congenital or vascular disease and this field also includes heart transplantation. Cardiac surgery has been described as a dying specialty with the astronomical growth of the field becoming overshadowed by its impending decline. The increasing use of less invasive methods is shifting the landscape away from open surgery toward the interventional techniques already dominated by other specialties
- Open Heart Surgery
- Heart Transplant
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Track 3: Vascular Surgery- The surgical subspecialty of this field includes treatment of diseases of the vascular system, arteries, veins and lymphatic circulation, which is managed by medical therapy, catheter procedures, and surgical reconstruction. The vascular surgeon is trained in the diagnosis and management of diseases affecting all portions of the vascular system excluding the coronaries and intracranial vasculature.
- Endovenous Laser Treatment
- Vascular Bypass Grafting
- Open Aortic Surgery
Track 4: Plastic & Aesthetic Surgery- Plastic surgery is developing now days which is rebuilding, recreation, or adjustment of the human body. It is mainly work with the imperfections brought about by injury, malignant growth expulsion, consumes or illness forms. It quite often utilizes a skin unite, either from the patient or from a benefactor or for both stylish and practical purposes.
- Craniofacial Surgery
- ENT surgery
- Aesthetic Surgical & Non-Surgical Procedures
- Reconstructive Surgery
Track 5: Colon and Rectal Surgery- Colorectal surgery or proctology is a division of surgery which deals with disorders of the small intestine, rectum, anus, and colon and organs related to intestinal diseases. It repairs organs over a variety of procedures that may have slight or excessive long-term consequence to the patient. Doctors spend significant time in this field of pharmaceutical are called colorectal specialists or proctologists. In the United States, to end up noticeably colorectal specialists, these surgical specialists need to finish a general surgery residency, and additionally a colorectal surgery association, whereupon they are qualified to be guaranteed in their field of aptitude by the American Board of Colon and Rectal Surgery or the American Osteopathic Board of Proctology.
- Endoscopic surgery
- Internal sphincterotomy
Track 6: Orthopedic Surgery- Orthopedic Surgery is specifically devoted to the care of the musculoskeletal system and subjected to deal with acute injuries, congenital disorders and conditions of the muscles, bones, ligaments, nerves, joints, tendons. It focuses on largely with reconstruction for adults and joint replacement, spine surgery, sports medicine, pediatric, and rehabilitation, physical medicine.
- Joint reconstruction
- Spine Surgery
- Musculoskeletal Tumour Surgery
- Arthroscopic Surgery
Track 7: Otorhinolaryngology Surgery – This surgery is a subspecialty inside medication that manages states of the ear, nose, and throat and structures associated with head and neck. It is ordinarily comprises of functional diseases that affect the senses and events of eating, drinking, speaking, breathing, swallowing, and hearing. ENT surgery can help fix injuries or defects in these areas that cause problems such as pain, frequent infections, and breathing problems.
- Otology and Neurotology
- Pediatric Otorhinolaryngology
- Microvascular reconstruction repair
Track 8: Endocrine Surgery - Endocrine surgery specializes in diseases of the thyroid, endocrine, and adrenal glands afflicted with disorders. The relatively new specialty of endocrine surgery merges technical involvement with operating knowledge of the physiological changes related to endocrine excess and deficiency.
- Pancreatic Surgery
- Resection of Substernal Goiter
- Thyroid Surgery
- Parathyroid Surgery
Track 9: Transplantation Surgery - Transplantation surgery is a surgical system in which a tissue or organs like kidney, liver, heart, pancreas, thymus is exchanged from a donor to a receiver or preliminary with one part in the body. Organ givers might live, mind dead, through circulatory demise.
- Heart-lung transplantation
- Liver transplantation
- Pancreatic islets transplantation
Track 10: Trauma Surgery- Trauma surgery is the specialization in surgery that emphases on the treatment and care of injuries, often life-threatening, that are caused by impact forces and utilizes both operative and non-operative management to treat traumatic injuries, resuscitating and stabilizing and later evaluating and managing the patient.
- Chronic Trauma
- Emergency Trauma
- Poly-trauma, Damage Control And Mass Casualty Events
Track 11: Ophthalmic Surgery- Ophthalmic surgery is specialized surgery performed on the eye or its adnexa. The eye is a very delicate organ, and requires extreme maintenance before, during, and after a surgical procedure to minimize or prevent further damage.
- Refractive surgery
- Corneal surgery
- Oculoplastic surgery
- Cataract surgery
Track 12: Surgical Oncology- This surgical form tends to remove the cancer and an area of healthy tissue surrounding it, also known as a clear margin or clear excision, in order to obviate the cancer from recurring in that area. As part of the team, experts provide opinion about biopsy procedures, optimal image guidance, and the likelihood of achieving clear margins of more advanced disease.
- Curative Surgery
- Palliative surgery
- Supportive surgery
- preventive surgery
Track 13: Robotic Surgery- Robotic surgery is a type of minimally invasive surgery that operates on patients through large incisions. It was developed to enhance the capabilities of surgeons performing open surgery to control the instruments, either a direct telemanipulator or through computer control system.
- Gallbladder removal
- Mitral valve repair
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Track 14: Obstetrics and Gynecological Surgery- Obstetrics and gynecological surgery is medical specialty that the medicine encompasses the 2 subspecialties of obstetrics is covering pregnancy, childbirth, and therefore the postnatal expanse and gynecology is covering the health of the female system.
- Endometrial Ablation
- Female Genital Mutilation
- Vaginectomy and Vulvectomy
Track 15: Neurosurgery- Neurosurgery is involved with the interference, diagnosis, surgical operation, and rehabilitation of disorders that have an effect on any portion of nervous system together with the brain, peripheral nerves, and extra-cranial cerebrovascular system and are responsible to treat the underlying reason for back pain as hostile conservative treatments.
- Neurological Disorders
- Spine Surgery & Disorders
- Brain Tumour and Gliomas
Track 16: Bariatric Surgery- This surgery is also identified as weight loss surgery which includes different procedures performed on those who have obesity or fat by reducing the dimensions of the abdomen with a gastric band or through removal of a section of the abdomen. It will recover many of the medical conditions connected to obesity, particularly type 2 Diabetes.
- Gastric bypass surgery
- Implantable gastric stimulation
- Biliopancreatic diversion
- Sleeve gastrectomy
Track 17: Pediatric Surgery- Pediatric Surgery involves the surgery of fetuses, infants, children, adolescents, and young adults. It provides the highest quality and unique nature of medical and surgical care of children Pediatric surgeons perform inpatient and outpatient surgeries, as well as pre testing and patient consultations to determine the need for an operation.
- Pediatric rehabilitation
- Adolescent medicine
- Specialty care
- Pediatric plastic and craniofacial surgery
Track 18: Laparoscopic Surgery- Laparoscopic surgery is a specific technique for performing surgery used for gall bladder. Specialized instruments and camera known as a laparoscope are passed through the trocars throughout the technique. It transfers images from the abdominal cavity to high-resolution video monitors in the operating room.
- Robotic laparoscopic surgery
- Non-robotic hand guided assistance systems
- Advanced inguinal hernia laparoscopic surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Track 19: Prosthetic Surgery- Prosthetic surgery is a term used for surgical procedures that aim to improve the condition of the oral tissues to enable a removable denture to rest on marked bony protuberances or undercuts, with no interfering muscle attachments, flabby soft-tissue excess or hyperplastic oral mucosa.
- Prosthetic Implant Surgery
- Bone Surgery
- Tuberosity reduction
Track 20: Gender Reassignment Surgery- This surgical procedure altered physical and sexual characteristics of transgender person to an identified gender. Some standards have established to of care for receiving this surgery including psychological evaluation, and a period of real-life experience living in the desired gender.
- Tracheal shave
- Breast augmentation
- Sex reassignment surgery
Track 21: Acute Care Surgery- This surgery will take the patients of trauma care and applied them with other urgent, time-sensitive surgical conditions. The Surgery team provides the complete series of care to patients who are critically ill with acute surgical emergencies, shock, respiratory failure, and advanced multi-organ failure, in accumulation to caring for patients with traumatic injuries.
- Trauma and Emergency Surgery
- Ambulatory Surgery
- Surgical Nursing
- Acute respiratory distress syndrome (ARDS)
Track 22: Anesthesia & Perioperative Care- The aim of perioperative care is to deliver improved conditions for patients before surgery, all through operation, and afterward. Perioperative care is the caution that will be provided before, throughout and after operation. It is usually provided in hospitals, in operation centers attached to hospitals, in self-supporting operation centers or health care providers' offices.
- Neuro-anaesthesia and Cardiac Anaesthesia
- Regional Anaesthesia and Acute pain
- Labour Anaesthesia and Child Birth
- Paediatric Anaesthesia
Track23: Operative Nursing- Perioperative nursing works with patients who are having operative or other invasive procedures and provide care to patients before, during and after surgery. Nurses work closely with Surgeons, Anesthesiologists, assistants, Surgical Technologists.
- Circulating nurse
- RN First Assistant
- Perianaesthesia nursing
- Instrument nurse
Track 24: Surgical Instruments- Surgical instruments are tools or devices for execution of specific actions or carrying out desired possessions during a surgery or operation, such as modifying biological tissue, or to provide access for viewing it. This is the activity of providing assistance to a surgeon with the proper handling of surgical instruments during an operation, by a specialized professional, usually a surgical technologist or a nurse or radiographer.
- Biomedical instrumentation
- Fiber optic endoscopes
- Proper sterilization
Track 25: Surgical Advancements- Some advancement are done now days to simplify Complicated procedures such as natural and artificial organ transplants, neurosurgery, laparoscopic surgery, and "laser" surgery through the usage of the Internet, telemedicine and soon, surgeons will be able to operate on patients remotely via live webcasts.
- Vertebral augmentation
- Scoliosis surgery
- Corneal and lens-based refractive surgery
- Surgical Stapling Devices
Track 26: Dermatological Surgery- Dermatologic surgery deals with the treatment of medical and cosmetic conditions of the skin, hair, mucous membranes and other tissues by various surgical, reconstructive, cosmetic and non-surgical methods. The purpose of dermatologic surgery is to repair and/or improve the function and cosmetic appearance of skin tissue.
- Laser resurfacing and Skin rejuvenation
- Hair restoration and Laser hair removal
- Birthmark correction
Track 27: Cosmetology -Cosmetology is the examination and utilization of excellence treatment. Parts of strength incorporate hairstyling, healthy skin, beauty care products, nail treatments/pedicures, non-changeless hair evacuation, for example, waxing and sugaring, and perpetual hair expulsion procedures, for example, electrology and extraordinary beat light (IPL).
Basic Introduction and Scope of Conference:
After the successful completion of 13th European Conference on Surgery & Cosmetology, group with great honour announcing its next edition. The subject of the meeting is created for investigators, specialists, authorities, pros, surgeons, energetic researchers, and understudies to share their investigation work.
The key strategic objective of Euro Surgery 2023 is to communicate science and medical research between academics, and industry. The goal of organizing this Conference is to provide exposure to technologies and to deliver information about research work advances on Surgery and Cosmetology.
Glimpse of Global Business & Research Values:
The aging population and an increasingly approving public view of surgery have been main thrusts behind the recent ascent in industry request. Moreover, mechanical advances have helped support industry income as more secure and less expensive techniques have turned out to be accessible for customers. During this time, income is figured to increment. An ascent in extra cash and an undeniably maturing population will be the fundamental drivers for development throughout the following five years.
It was analysed that the volume of both surgical and nonsurgical corrective methods has increased in the previous few years. This can be credited to increase discretionary cash flow, amplifying well-being of surgical strategies, developing confidence of patients on such surgeries, and developing medical tourism.